Review Mail June!!



As most of you know that have been following my blog for awhile, I get quite a bit of review mail sent to me each month.  All of it is sent to me for free for my consideration and/or review.  Most of the items sent to me are either beauty, family or household related.  Those are items that I can use and enjoy testing.  I don't love every product that I receive, but I do enjoy the majority of them because I am selective about what I allow people to send me. I do not accept items that I don't think I will like or have any use for.  One standout that was sent to me this month is the Reversible Car Seat Protector by Neat Parents.  

I really like this seat protector first and foremost because it is reversible.  So whether you have light or dark interior in your vehicle, this will coordinate. I also really like the tabs they have included so you can lock the seat protector into the anchors if you are using this under a booster seat.  I think it just adds a bit of sturdiness and doesn't allow the seat protector and booster to shift around while driving. 

To get a full review and an in depth look at this wonderful seat protector, click on the video above. If you'd like to order one for your little one, click HERE.  http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06XCLGBML



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prime Natural Hemp Seed Oil

Exuviance Skinrise Morning Glow and Skin Carin BB Fluid