Maywood Creek Essentials Organic Handcrafted Facial Moisturizer






Maywood Creek Essentials 

Organic Handcrafted Facial Moisturizer 🌳🌱🌿🍃 



This face moisturizer is 100% natural organic, and made from only the finest plant-based ingredients. It softens, and smooths your skin while reducing redness and inflammation. This natural moisturizer helps diminish dark under eye circles as well as minimize fine lines and wrinkles.  It also helps to reduce the prominence of sunspots and hyper pigmentation.

When used daily as part of your regular skin care routine it helps to create a moisture seal and locks in your skins moisture, therefor reducing the risk of future dryness. Maywood Creek Essentials moisturizing cream is free of phthalates, parabens, formaldehyde, and other synthetic ingredients.  This moisturizer helps to keep your skin beautiful and hydrated the natural way! 

You can order yours here. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07114

As a self proclaimed skin care junkie, I do appreciate the sleek and attractive packaging.  I also like the pump dispenser, so the product stay hygienic when using it.  I have naturally oily skin, and many facial moisturizers are way too heavy and just sit on my skin.  This Maywood Creek Essentials moisturizer actually surprised me because it wasn't heavy and absorbed into my skin quickly.  I appreciate the fact that there is absolutely no discernible fragrance and I am often sensitive to strong smells. I am enjoying this face moisturizer right now!

This product was sent to me free through Tomoson, but the opinions and experiences are 100% honest and my own.  This has not affected my review in any way.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prime Natural Hemp Seed Oil

Exuviance Skinrise Morning Glow and Skin Carin BB Fluid