Sunsella Review




I was recently sent some great kitchen items from Sunsella to test out and review. I got a fantastic leak proof bento lunch box that has 3 sections and won't spill no matter how messy your meal is!  I also got a four pack of their regular bento lunch boxes.  These are great for my kid's lunches, especially when I am pre packing them when someone else like daddy or the grandparents are needing to feed them their lunches when I'm not home. The three sections make it easy to give them balanced meals that don't touch each other.  My oldest two children are ages four and two and are really funny about certain foods touching other foods.  lol

The last item that was sent to me is a three pack of silicone egg rings.  These are fantastic for my egg sandwiches that I like to make for my breakfast.  They keep the egg the perfect size to fit on an english muffin.  And these rings can be used to make perfect "kid size" pancakes too.  And after I'm done cooking I can just pop these right into my dishwasher, so clean up is a breeze!  Thank you Sunsella for sending me these wonderful kitchen goodies!



If you want to see a little more about each of these great Sunsella products just click on the video above for a better look a each one.  There is a little more detail about each of the products in the video as well.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prime Natural Hemp Seed Oil

Exuviance Skinrise Morning Glow and Skin Carin BB Fluid