Sorry I have been so inactive



I have been super busy since the birth of my daughter in March.  I was making up for a VERY difficult pregnancy and chasing after 3 kids ages 4 and under.  My oldest son is 4 years old and has ADHD and anxiety which is a challenge, but he is the sweetest most affectionate child I have ever met.  My youngest son and middle child just turned 2 and is aggressively exploring the merits of the "Terrible Twos".  And my little princess was born a little over 7 months ago on my birthday.  She is the best birthday present I could have ever asked for.  I am finally starting to catch my breath and feel like I can really get back into blogging on a regular basis.

While I was gone I started actively doing reviews because I wanted to help contribute to the household.  While I don't make a paycheck, I do get to test products that may family can use.  This provides all sorts of items that my husband no longer has to pay for.  So in my own way I feel like I am helping us a little financially while still taking care of my 3 beautifully rotten angels as a Stay At Home Mom.

So expect to see some product reviews on here in the coming weeks.  I primarily test and review products that are health, beauty and family related.  Though every now and again I review items that I have requested for gift giving.

I hope to see you all on my next post!  Until then have a beautiful day.

XO ~ Jessica

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prime Natural Hemp Seed Oil

Exuviance Skinrise Morning Glow and Skin Carin BB Fluid