Prime Natural Hemp Seed Oil



Prime Natural Hemp Seed Oil





Anyone else have eczema or psoriasis? I happen to have it behind my ears and all over my scalp, and I am really finding relief using this hemp seed oil from Prime Natural. It soothes my irritated skin and reduces inflammation. Hemp seed oil has so many natural and holistic healing properties, and has a 3:1 ratio of omega-6 to omega-3 which is what helps to reduce inflammation caused by psoriasis, eczema or dermatitis. 


This oil has a light greenish yellow color to it and kind of smells like raw sunflower seeds.  I actually like the natural smell it has. I found it absorbs nicely and doesn't leave a greasy feeing behind on my skin or in my hair. 

Hemp seed oil is also know for reducing anxiety, and depression and can stabilize your mood.  I haven't tried it for it's pain relief properties yet,  but next time I have a psoriatic arthritis flare I will be certain to try it.  If you are into green beauty, or holistic healing and remedies, you really want to give this Prime Natural Hemp Seed Oil a try. 

You can find it on Amazon here http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07FKW6V8Q.







To get a more in depth review, feel free to check out my video where I discuss exactly how I use this hemp seed oil, show how it looks and absorbs, as well as my full opinion of this product.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Exuviance Skinrise Morning Glow and Skin Carin BB Fluid