SWLKG Sunless Tanning Lotion




SWLKG 

Self Tanner Sunless Tanning Lotion with Organic & Natural Ingredients for Flawless Darker Bronzer Skin 


 For some reason my legs don't tan as well or as fast as the rest of my body, so I like to use a sunless tanner to help even out my skin color, especially during the hot weather! Does anyone else have this problem? I also like it to even out my tan lines from wearing different bathing suits.



This sunless tanner glides on really easy and sheer and gradually develops a natural color over the next few hours. One of the things I was most impressed with about this sunless tanner is the scent of it.  Most tanners I have used have a strong unpleasant chemical smell.  This SWLKG Sunless Tanner has a very light refreshing scent.   After applying you just have to wait 4 hours before you can go in water.  I often apply before bed and wake up with a nice sun kissed glow on my otherwise pale legs.

And for all of my vegan and cruelty free friends, this one has got you covered!  It is also sulfate free.  And SWLKG even offers a 30 day money back guarantee.


Here is the link to the one I've been using this year.  https://www.amazon.com/Sunless-Tanning-Organic-Ingredients-Flawless/dp/B07V4W4HPT






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prime Natural Hemp Seed Oil

Exuviance Skinrise Morning Glow and Skin Carin BB Fluid